About The CSAudioCDPlayer is a .NET component that can play Audio CDs tracks using C#, VB in the .NET platform with a specific format and audio visualization and a built in FreeDB control.
- A Dot NET component for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- For WPF / Winform Apps.
- Play Audio CD from in your desktop program.
- Get all the installed output devices.
- Set the output device to play to.
- Set the format:
- 48Khz to 8Khz sample rates.
- 8, 16, 24 and 32 bits depth.
- Mono or stereo.
- Get the tracks list.
- Get the drives list.
- Open / Close the selected drive door.
- Embedly audio visualization:
- Set the color base.
- Set the color max.
- Set the interval.
- Set the number of bars to display.
- Set the spacing between the bars.
- Embedly audio meter.
- Set the volume.
- Built in FreeDB control:
- Get the track names.
- Get the album name.
- Get the artist name.
- Get the genre.
- Get the Audio CD id.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- Latest technology - Written in 2020
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just drop the component controls on your form and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Licensed under the MS-PL.
- Can be use in a FREE or commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSAudioCDPlayer in order to play CDA tracks of Audio CD with C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.
Visual Studio 2019