About The CSAudioCDRipper is a .NET library that can convert CDA tracks from an Audio CD using the C# VB ASP .NET to AAC, APE, MP2, MP3, Vorbis OGG, ACM WAV, PCM WAV and WMA audio files, with a built in FreeDB control and ID3 tags editor.
- A Dot NET component for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- For WPF / Winform Apps.
- Convert / Rip Audio CD.
- To 8+ types of audio formats:
- AAC - Advanced Audio Coding
- APE - Monkey's Audio
- MP2 - MPEG Audio Layer II
- MP3 - MPEG Audio Layer III
- OGG - Vorbis Compressed
- ACM WAV - Audio Compression Manager
- PCM WAV - Waveform Audio Format
- WMA - Windows Media Audio
- Set the format:
- 48Khz to 8Khz sample rates.
- 8, 16, 24 and 32 bits depth.
- Mono or stereo.
- Get the tracks list.
- Get the drives list.
- Open / Close the selected drive door.
- Built in FreeDB control:
- Get the track names.
- Get the album name.
- Get the artist name.
- Get the genre.
- Get the Audio CD ID.
- Built in ID3 editor:
- Set any ID3 tag of the destination file.
- Set the title, album, track#, comment, artist etc.
- Set the ID3 image of the destination file.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- Latest technology - Written in 2020
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just drop the component controls on your form and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Licensed under the MS-PL.
- Can be use in a FREE or commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSAudioCDRipper in order to convert CDA track from an Audio CD to MP3 file using C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.
Visual Studio 2019