About The CSAudioPlayer is a .NET library that allows you to play many types of audio files (such as AAC, MP3, OGG, APE, ACM, WAV, WMA and more) using C# VB ASP .NET, with a specific format, a built in audio visualization / audio meter controls, and a built in ID3 tags editor.
- A Dot NET component for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- For WPF / Winform Apps.
- Play ANY audio file such as AAC, MP3, OGG, APE, ACM, WAV, WMA and more.
- Play Audio CDs (CDA Tracks).
- Get the details about the source files.
- Play / Pause Play / Stop Play.
- Get all the installed output devices.
- Get the default output device.
- Set the output device to play to.
- Set the playing format:
- 48Khz to 8Khz sample rates.
- 8, 16, 24 and 32 bits depth.
- Mono or stereo.
- Get the playing position.
- Get the time length of the source file.
- Embedly audio visualization:
- Set the color base.
- Set the color max.
- Set the interval.
- Set the number of bars to display.
- Set the spacing between the bars.
- Embedly audio meter.
- Set the volume.
- Decode with the local installed codecs (Windows Media Foundation)
- Decode with the FFMpeg libraries.
- Built in ID3 editor:
- Set any ID3 tag of the destination file.
- Set the title, album, track#, comment, artist etc.
- Set the ID3 image of the destination file.
- Operation progress.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- Latest technology - Written in 2020
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just drop the component controls on your form and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Licensed under the MS-PL.
- Can be use in a FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSAudioPlayer in order to play audio file using C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.
Visual Studio 2019