About The CSDVDCDBurner is a .NET library that allows you to burn files and directories to DVDs and CDs medias using C#, VB and any other developing language that support the .NET Framework and .NET Core platforms.
The CSDVDCDBurner uses the IMAPI2 of Windows, you can get a list of the DVD / CD drives that are installed on the local machine, open and close the door of the drive, add and remove files and directories (recursively) to the burnning list, and much more, with only a few lines of code. Just import the library to your app and start to work immediately - fast and easily.
- A Dot NET component for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- For WPF / Winform Apps.
- Burn files and directories using IMAPI.
- Get a list of DVD / CD drives.
- Open / Close the door of the drive.
- Get the media types.
- Get the supported media size.
- Get the capability.
- Add / Remove files to the burnning list.
- Add / Remove directories to the burnning list recursively.
- Clear the list to burn with one command.
- Set the media label string.
- Close / Keep open the media for reburn.
- Eject the door of the drive at the end of the burning process.
- Verificate the burning process.
- Get the burning progress.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just drop the component controls on your form and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Licensed under the MS-PL.
- Can be use in a FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSDVDCDBurner in order to burn a file and a directory to DVD media using C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.
Visual Studio 2022
Great integration with Github Copilot AI.