About The CSFFmpeg is a .NET standard library for .NET developers that allows you to run and to use the FFmpeg from the C# and VB .NET easily.
You can send the FFmpeg commands in async and sync mode, get the information about the source files, get the progress of the converting process; and much more, easily, with a few source code lines only.
- .NET library (standard) for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Pure FFmpeg wrapper.
- Run FFmpeg commands from your App.
- Run Async / Sync commands.
- Get full information about the source file.
- Set and get the arguments.
- The latest FFmpeg libraries.
- Start / Stop / Pause / Resume the FFmpeg commands.
- Get the progress of the operation.
- Get the status of the command.
- Get / Set the ID3 tags.
- For WPF / Winform / Console Apps.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just import the library to your program and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Can be use in a FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSFFmpeg using C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.