About The CSFreeDB is a .NET library for developers that allows you get the information about an Audio CD (the media and the tracks on it) using the FreeDB service, fast and easily.
You can use this library with C#, VB ASP and any other language that support the .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- .NET component for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Get the tracks list.
- Get the drives list.
- Open / Close the selected drive door.
- Get the track names.
- Get the album name.
- Get the artist name.
- Get the genre.
- Get the Audio CD id.
- Many relevant events.
- Set your own FreeDB server (optional).
- Set your own user name and password of the FreeDB server (optional).
- Built in threads handling.
- Async / Standard requests.
- Safe exit.
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- Latest technology - Written in 2020
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just drop the component controls on your form and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Licensed under the MS-PL.
- Can be use in a FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSFreeDB in order to get the information about ab Audio CD using C# in async mode:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $49 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.