About The CSPhantomJS is a .NET standard library for .NET developers that can capture a full webpage using the PhantomJS from C# and VB .NET.
You can capture the webpage to high quality JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP image formats, set the width and the height to capture, use Async and Sync capture, get the preview of the captured webpage and much more, easily, with a few lines of source code only.
- .NET library (standard) for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Pure PhantomJS wrapper to capture full webpage.
- Capture webpage to JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP image formats.
- High quality results.
- Get the preview of the results.
- Set the width and the height to capture.
- Run Async / Sync commands.
- For WPF / Winform / Console Apps.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just import the library to your program and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Can be use in a FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSPhantomJS using C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.
Visual Studio 2022
Great integration with Github Copilot AI.