About The CSScreenRecorder is a .NET library that allows you to capture the activity of your screen into AVI (standard or compressed) video file with C# and VB .NET.
The library contains a built in spinning tool which allows you to select the section (letf, top, width and height) of the screen to record, also, you can get the active window position and size.
Also, you can set the video codec and the audio codec of the video file, set the quality, set the mouse tracks and much more, easily, with a few lines of source code only.
- .NET library (standard) for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Capture the screen to AVI (Audio Video Interleave) files.
- Standard AVI without or with compressions such as:
- JPEG compression.
- Xvid MPEG-4 Codec.
- Set the quality of the video.
- Record the audio from the Microphone / Loudspeakers.
- WaveIn / WASAPI / WASAPI Loopback.
- Standard PCM WAV or MP3 compression.
- Set the bitrate / samplerate / channels / bit depth of the audio.
- Mute the sound.
- Track the mouse activities (optional).
- Get a preview of the recorded frames.
- Record / Stop / Pause / Resume the record.
- Set the width and the height to capture.
- Set the left and the top position to capture.
- Set the frame rate (FPS).
- Built in spinning tool:
- Select the section to record.
- Select the color and the look of the spinning tool.
- Select the Active Window position and size.
- High quality results.
- Get the preview of the results.
- Add Watermark to the video file:
- Set the position of the Watermark.
- Set the font size.
- Set the color.
- For WPF / Winform / Console Apps.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just import the library to your program and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Can be use in a FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSScreenRecorder using C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.
Visual Studio 2019