The full source code of this component is also available here.
About The VB6 Audio Splitter is an ActiveX (OCX) component for Visual Basic 6 and Visual Studio 6 developers. It allows splitting and cutting various audio file types such as MP3, WMA, WAV, ACM, OGG, APE, AIF, VOX, SND, and CDA tracks from Audio CDs. You can choose the output format among MP3, WMA, WAV, ACM, OGG, and APE. Enjoy features like splitting by parts, time, and length, handling ID3 tags, obtaining detailed audio file information, tracking the splitting process, and more.
- Split and cut various audio file formats: MP3, WMA, APE, OGG, PCM/ACM WAV, AIF, VOX, SND, and CDA.
- Choose destination formats: MP3, WMA, APE, OGG, PCM or ACM WAV.
- Split audio from X to Y.
- Split audio in intervals of X seconds.
- Split audio into X parts.
- Access and modify ID3 tags.
- Obtain information about source files.
- Retrieve a list of installed ACM tags on the local machine.
- Get a list of ACM formats based on selected tags.
- Retrieve a list of installed WMA tags on the local machine.
- Get a list of WMA formats based on selected tags.
- Obtain information about the selected codec.
- High-speed execution.
- Support for numerous events.
- User-friendly interface.
- Comprehensive error handling.
- Compatible with VB6, VC6, ASP, and other classic programming tools supporting OCX/ActiveX components.
- Download the VB6AudioSplitter
- Extract the compressed file.
- Run the Install.bat as Administrator in order to register the component.
- Run the Example.
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 (USD) and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.
This component was built for the classic VB6/VS6/ASP platforms, a new and modern version for the .NET environment is also available here.